At Wilke Window & Door we have a team of professional Andersen Certified Installers, who will install your product with exceptional workmanship and efficiency. We will always clean up after the installation and in most cases you won’t even know we were there!
What to expect when you schedule an installation service:
- Delivery of windows and/or doors to your home on the scheduled day of installation.
- Removal and disposal of existing windows or doors.
- Installation of windows, doors, trim, and hardware as needed.
- Application of foam insulation, capping of all exposed wood to exterior with aluminum coil to match window or door color (as needed), caulk and seal.
- Clean-up, including cleaning of all windows or doors and demonstration of operation.
How to get started:
- Visit your nearest Wilke Window & Door showroom to select your replacement windows or doors. You may also call or submit an online quote request to schedule a free in-home consultation.
- Schedule an appointment with our installation department to measure for your replacement windows or doors at which time our professional sales staff can answer any questions you may have regarding installation.
- After measurements have been taken, our Sales Representative will provide you with an itemized estimate via email, fax or mail.
- If you wish to proceed, simply sign and return the estimate along with a deposit for your order.
- When your order is received, our Representative will contact you to set an installation date.
Or call to speak to a representative:
636-343-5400 (Fenton, MO)
618-624-5400 (Shiloh, IL)